Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why everything is confusing?

Peace be upon with you.

When I do something that for me is alright, people would say it is not alright...
When I don't do something that for me is not alright, people would say it is alright...

Which is the right one?
Me or people?

I have reasons why I do and don't..

People have reasons why I should or shouldn't..

Yeah,,
Everything is confusing,,
Which is the right one,,
Either people or me,,
Or,,
Neither people nor me,,

But why?
Anyone?
Anybody?Wassalam

6 comments:

Countess Miem said...

Believe in your self. Nothing else matters. The other people? The hell with them. Its your life. To be or not to be. =]

bri_boomer said...

lol so not true.. other opinion does matter.. in the end, its up for you to decide your path... to heaven or hell XD

IZWAN said...

hahh.
TAG lagi.
hehehe

Anna said...

yeap. sokong bars. others opinion does matter. well, no one can tell that ur doing wrong but them. see? put everyone in count. then u can decide.

gman said...

to avoid criticsm, expect nothing, do nothing and be nothing

enough said...as long as ure happy, just go with it

shah.rizal said...

i love you guys,,,miem and gman,,

i love you guys too,,bars and pao,,