Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy On a Snowy Day

Peace be upon with you.

After listened to the azan at someone's laptop, I woke up. The first thing that came into my head, "What time is it?" And quickly, I grabbed my phone and it was already noon!! Gee. No wonder my back was still killing me becoz of oversleep I think.

The second thing after knowing the precious time, was looking outside the window. My foot reached on the floor and it was cold. I opened the curtain and watched the view outside the house. YES!! It's snowing. Haha. I was getting excited as I grabbed my phone and took pictures on the snow. LOL.

Camwhoring is not that bad as people keep saying that, "Camwhore,,euwwww!!!!!". Whatever.

Snowball!!!

PERKINS GREEN,,(White maybe)


Yeah, even my face is ugly, I enjoy camwhoring!!!,,

Somehow, snow is annoying!!!!,,,

Wassalam.

2 comments:

gman said...

tag me...hehe

it's camwhore i guess

IZWAN said...

waaaa.
salju.
huhuhu..

sudah tua lah muka kamu.
kekeke