Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The way I am

Peace be upon with you,,

As usual, most of the time I spend is 'lepak'ing and studying in Wallace Library. Yeah, I faced lots of bad things last night, so I need to be more careful after this. What a such numb, borink day....

When jiji asked, "bile ko give up, ko akan....................". I spontaneously answer, "Listen to music." Yeah, although i'm not really up-to-date with new songs, I just like to listen to my songs. Somehow, when I listen to old songs and I like, I would transfer it to my phone. Wahahaha.

It really makes me remember the first songs that I love to liste when I was in High School:

1. I wanna know - Mario Winans
2. Semusim - Marcell
3. Caramu - Nikki Zahid

But now I listen to other songs,,

1. Now or never - HSM3
2. Newport living - Cute is what we aim for
3. He said she said - Ashley Tisdale (aaawwwww)

So, thats all for today. Need to concentrate back to my notes and cheatsheet,,LOL!!!

Wassalam

No comments: