Sunday, November 23, 2008

Not in plan

Peace be upon with you,,

Once again, I just want to write about my daily life last Thursday & Friday. Here we go...


Manche's house - Late evening - Thursday

I went to his house because I was invited to. Fullstop. Nothing other than that. Yeah, I ate dinner, watched tv, chit-chat with him and read book. That's all. But somehow when my eyes looked at my phone, it was already midnight, and the temperature was -5 Celcius I guess. So, it would be better if I stayed there for a night. Hehe. Not in my plan. And I slept peacefully about 1 a.m without switching off the lights. Sorry dude...


On the way going to Skalny Room - Noon - Friday

Waiting for the bus was sucked. Sorry for the harsh, but yeah, no other words to describe. But at last, it arrived at the park point 600++ houses. So, I ran, quickly, to catch it up. Sigh. What a day. Solah Jumaah went through smoothly and amazingly, I didn't sleep at all. After it was finished, I went outside, did 3 things
1. Said goodbye to Joe for his holiday (he is a very kind person)
2. Listened seniors experience sleeding at RC yesterday,,sigh,,
3. Followed Manche' going to Naje's home sweet home,,also not in plan,,

Naje's home sweet home - Evening

Nothing else to do than playing RockBand2. Yup. Then, Manche' cooked 'telur kicap' as our pre-dinner because Hawa would come over and pepare for dinner. Plus, we were really hungry as we didn't eat since we woke up in the morning. Yee-hah. When the sun was slowly faded from my view, more Malaysians came. Yup, it was just like a party I guess. I helped Hawa cooking. But sadly, the rice cooker caused trouble and needed to make other rice. Sigh, but at last, everyone was satisfied. Yeah.

And that night, I just knew that Ijud was going back to Malaysia for her good sake. Sigh, I really wanna know the reasons. But, they told me that I spreaded her story. I was just like,,DUUUH,,,I just knew it by that time....

On the way back to Residence Hall, I enjoyed the view of RIT in white with Manche', Adam, Thirah and Kentang. It was fun too since Adam was talking about something I don't understand till now. Sorry Adam. I was thinking something else at that time.
So, I slept early coz needed to woke up early...

Wassalam.

No comments: