Sunday, November 30, 2008

-same interest-

Peace be upon with you.

It seems to be like everyone is busy with twilight stuff. Either watching its movie or reading the Twilight Saga novels. In RIT, several senior girls are big fans of this story. So am I. The first time I watched the movie last Sunday, I feel like, I'm going to read this book.

And yes, I bought it at Barnes&Noble and did finish read the book in 2 days because there was nothing to do in my room. So, I compared both of the story from book and movie. I found several parts are different from both of them.

1. Twilight novel gives me more precise plot about the story
2. Bella does not buy the Quilette History book at the Port Angeles bookstore
3. Bella firmly tells Edward that he is a vampire and it is not Edward who wants Bella to say itlouder about who he is actually.

4. Jacob dances with Bella at her prom night and tells her not to be friend with Edward.

So, I read New Moon next day. And I feel like so angry with Jacob Black. AAAAAAAAAA. Because he.......I'm not gonna tell you. Read the book.

My status now about reading the book: Frustrated because Eclipse is out of stock at Barnes&Noble. Sigh.

Ok, Let's turn to the movie. What can I say is, it is a very exciting movie. Maybe it could be nominated as the Movie Of The Year. LOL. Plus, I love Cullen Family especially Carlisle Cullen. Because he is a very strong hearted vampire.


I can't wait for the New Moon movie to release. Hehe.

wassalam.

3 comments:

bri_boomer said...

lol gj in reading the book!

shah.rizal said...

really?,,that's good. Reading is better than dotaing,,LOL,,kiddin,,

bri_boomer said...

hello, dota requires great skill, focus, common sense and the most important thing of all " TEAMWORK and TRUSTING YOUR TEAMMATES". Its a great game! probably the best game in the world atm -.-"