Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today evaluation

Peace be upon with you,,

When I think back, what am I exactly doing all over the day?,,I mean today,,

0700 - wake up + solat + prepare + do homework

0830 - go to lab print something

0900 - go to library + do homework

1100 - chem recitation

1130 - lunch (treat sophomore students who most of them are in real hunger)+ solat + do homework

1330 - essay review with FYE instructor

1400 - do homework (diselitkan with watching video)

1540 - solat

1600 - FYE and Symposium class

1750 - solat + dinner (light dinner)+ solat

1845 - go to lab comp at library (out of laptop to be borrowed) + do homework (tension with the computer speaker)

2340 - blogging!!!,,LOL

All in all,,
1. I need to go back residence hall rite now
2. When arrive, choose between of 2,,,,,,doing homework,,,or,,,sleeping,,,sigh

Wassalam

2 comments:

bri_boomer said...

hmm nothing special today? T_T

shah.rizal said...

I have posted a new post. The post that I posted is somehow related to what have happened today.