Thursday, November 27, 2008

broken

Peace be upon with you,,

It's not about broken heart,,
It's just about broken.....GLASSES

Sigh,,I stepped on my beautiful black glasses last few days when I woke up in the morning. I had never realized it was on the floor and I stepped on it hard. At last, the right lense broke. Ouch, my foot was hurt too. I screamed, but not loud. And yeay me, because I have another blue specs that I could use then. But somehow, I missed my broken glasses. Awwww...


Sigh, I wonder how much the cost only for the lense here at the Mall. Would it be expensive?

p/s: iwan,,pls go to the optical store at giant kj. Then, ask whoever in the store to trace my latest record. Last, copy all the info and give it to me through email. Remember, do not miss any info plz,,,

Wassalam.

2 comments:

IZWAN said...

upah2.
haha,
xde lah.nasib baik aku baca sblm nak g giant beli hadiah amira.hohoho

nti2 aku roger kau.

IZWAN said...

btw.
ko nk buat ape rekod2 tuh??