Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NinE--tEeN

Peace be upon with you,,

I want to write a number that I think is a lucky number for me,,19. It is not like a lucky number of me. It is just how this number related to me.

1. I'm 19 years old now and 19 years I have been live on this earth. When, I asked American, "What is your age?", They would say 18. I said,"What??..you r bigger and taller than me!". Sigh, No wonder most all Americans are bigger (in size) than me. But somehow, I'm feeling lucky when I think that I'm not 20 yet. LOL. I feel that age of 20++ is the state where they are not a teenage anymore. They need to change their attitude to be more mature adult. Sigh. WAAA. I wanna be 19 forever!!!

2. I was born on 19th Oct 1989. Okay. No elaboration with it because it is my destiny to be born that day.

3. Yesterday, I borrowed a laptop from library with the number of 19!!!

I think that is. No need to add anything related to 19. Okay.

Wassalam.

No comments: