Sunday, November 2, 2008

Familia,,

Peace be upon with you,,

Actually now I'm really bored. It is not because that I don't have work to be done. It is just I don't have mood to do anything. Sigh. Okay, let me tell you about my family (Just basic description).

This is my parents,,
This pic was taken for the last Raya,,sigh,,I wonder why ayah getting thinner than usual,,or it just the dark blue baju melayu made him like that,,haha,,my mom,,she is a pretty woman. Always. Plus, she is a lovely mom tu. I miss you MAMA,,

Then, my sibling and I,,




I have arranged the pic from the oldest to the youngest. Okeh, the brown baju melayu is me Shahrizal. Next, the one who is sitting on the sand (budget ayu) is Shahizwan. Then, my lil bro yg tgh makan tu is Shahazlan (tolong la iwan amek gambar die byk2, asyik ko dgn mira je. Nak muntah aku). Then the only girl (I HATE YOU!!!),,Amira.

Talking about my siblings, actually me and other bros wanna give my lil sis name syakirah or some other name that contains the word shah. But somehow, the tradition was broken. Sigh, ayah doesnt wanna to add shah. At last, Nur Amira is her name. Sigh,,

This pic was taken when we were at Lumut jetty.

Hurm, I need to stop here. Wait for my next blog.

Wassalam

p/s: tolong la ambik gamba jelan,,kesian die,,die nak gak tangkap gamba. Amira xde henset ke??,,ke ambek henset motorola ko??

4 comments:

bri_boomer said...

ur sister is cute.. why hate her LoL

IZWAN said...

okay??
1st sekali
ko check blk.
SHE is a lovely mom.no HE.
lol.

2nd.
umm.aku baru nak post fasal family kot.
sibuk jerr.tp lebih detail laa.heee

3rd.
gmbr aku itu tak AYU lah sengal.itu emo.hahhaa(carik la gmbr lain)

4th.
ellow.aku mmg xsuka Azlan.hahaha.sibuk jer nak bersalin time2 tgh bday aku.

5th.
Azlan bnyk gmbr dia lah.lgpun mana ada kamera kt umah niyh.humm.klo ikotkan gmbr aku yg xde oaky?ak tgk album kt rumah tuh.gmbr aku masa kecik TAKDE pun.paling bnyk gmbr dlm semua album 2 si AMIRA gedik tu !

sekian~

bri_boomer said...

你家有六口人

shah.rizal said...

Bari,,yeah all people say my lil sis is cute,,yeah some her cuteness really annoyed,,she uses her prettiness to make muke with others she always gets what she wants,,sigh,,,