Sunday, November 30, 2008

I love shoes,,

Peace be upon with you.

Collecting shoes is my passion since I was 15. If I could remember, I have collected about 15 pairs of shoes back to my home with different types. Sneakers, school-like shoes, basketball shoes, hoppers shoes, PVC shoes and even dancing shoes. How pathetic I am. But, I just brought 2 pairs here at RIT. And one of them seems to be unwearable. LOL. I like hoppers shoes most. So, I bought new shoes at the Mall. And my favorite colors are red, white and black.

My old red white shoes

My new black white shoes

My new Black shoes

If you could notice, I like to tie the shoes differently than normal. Huhu. My habits to look special than others.

ecah kentang and mine - same habit,,hoho,,

Somehow i miss my old shoes at home.WAWAWAWA. Okay, Till next post.

Wassalam.

2 comments:

IZWAN said...

hello.
ko tlg lah jgn ikat tali kasut macam tu.
CACAT ko tau x??
hahaha

shah.rizal said...

ko dengki diam,,