Friday, November 7, 2008

What I've done today?

Peace be upon with you,,

Today is Friday,,I tot it was a cloudy day because the forecast told me it was supposed to be rainy and gloomy. But the sun shone all over the place. But I still wore my hoody from ROMP Malaysia,,yeah,,maybe I'm a "hoody-holic" + "ROMP-holic" guy I think.

I had my last bio lab this morning,,OMG,,finally,,no more class. And amazingly, I have never skipped any class for this quarter,,seriously,,even chem recitation also I have never missed it. I'm really happy with myself. Alhamdulillah. I hope I could continue it for winter quarter. InsyaAllah.

And today, I didn't go to any senior house to 'lepak' because I don't wanna disturb them studying for finals next week. Plus, I wanna study too,,,even I just have 1 final,,IntroBio 1 (it's killing me rite now). Besides, I just wanna make sure that there is no more unsatisfied person or people who don't wanna me to go to senior house. I really don't understand, how could they unsatisfied with my visiting? I know what I do! A word that I would like to say now-WHATEVER!!!-

However, the thing that I didn't expect to do today was spending 100 bucks at SOLS. Gee. What a freak of me. LOL. But, I don't really care about it as I still have 160usd for my debit. And I need to spend all of the money before next sunday I think.

OK. End of story. Need to continue....watching *****(LOL)-kiddin

Wassalam

3 comments:

Anna said...

not that they're not satisfied. they just questioning. and they need answers. thats it. I GUESS! btw GL exms.

Afnan (^_^) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

kuatkan kan semangat,amalkan selawat nabi setiap masa ya bang.