Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My shoes have destroyed!!



Peace be upon with you,,

Recently, I feel like I'm destroying my special shoes. Red B.U.M equipment-school like shoes I guess. Sigh. I wonder why there are cuts at both of them. Maybe............

1. I have washed them for several times. Hygiene is first priority,,(actually wanna make it stay clean and white,,LOL)

2. My feet are growing,,sigh,,

Whatever it is,,I will stay remember the moment I bought them at Sunway Pyramid for rm60. Although people said its ugly, so not cool (coz of like school shoes), I don't even care. It's my taste to wear it. Feel like,,yeah,,getting younger (kembali mude),,LOL,,But somehow,,I am quite dissappointed coz I juz wear them for 6-7 months I think,,sigh,,

It's okay,,I would find a new one,,hoho,,

Peace be upon with you,,,

1 comment:

Anna said...

u so need to get a new shoe. like seriously. before snow.