Sunday, November 23, 2008

'What a day'

Peace be upon with you,

Uhurm,I just want to write my activities and my feelings on last Wednesday.
Once upon a time,,,

On a gray couch,,morning,,

My phone was ringing made me woke up to grab it and answer the call. It was Amer asked me to go to downtown for applying SSN. I nodded means I understood of what was he talking about. My back was still killing me. Maybe I overslept last night. Looking at the pad of my HP laptop, my hand rolled on it to start the screen. Yeah, the were 2 IMs for me. One from RIT member and another one from my family. I read them carefully without blinks. And yeah, I did what the IMs told me to do so even I felt disappointed plus guilty. Nothing more than that.

At Gleason Circle bus stop,,noon,,

Sigh, my heart felt very depressed without reasons. But I still kept talking with my friends about anything. Then, BUS 24 arrived on time and I paid the ticket with a dollar coin. My eyes tried to search perfect spot to sit and I found one at the back. I got to that spot and sit. Enjoying the view outside the bus, I tried not to think anything and let my mind empty.

Downtown of Rochester,,

Nothing much to write, just
1. Met Afnan and Ijud at the SSN place. But Afnan left his I-20,,,LOL,,
2. It was a boring view of the downtown
3. Thought that Shah Alam is better than the downtown
4. Taking pictures in front of library


MarketPlace Mall,,evening,,

Time to release tension. I went for window shopping at Shoe Lockers and Sears. It was not window shopping actually. It was shopping time. Yeah, the output was 2 shoes and a winter jackets. And yeah, the pain was slowly faded away.
And I saw someone in a bus 244 when I was in white bus,,,LOL,,,kantoi,,

Naje's home sweet home,,early night,,

2 main things,,plus,,there were lots of Malaysian people too!!!
1. Dinner
2. RockBand2

Walmart,,midnight,,

Getis followed park point seniors in the car went to Walmart. And there was more chit-chatting rather than buying stuffs. Plus, I didn't buy any.

Room 02035,,

1. YMing
2. Thinking my future life
3. Sigh,,,,talking to myself, 'Apela nasib aku hari nie,'

Wassalam.

No comments: