Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quote,,,,,

Peace be upon with you.

Life is difficult. I admit it. No offense. Because I feel terrible. So terrible. Thinking about my life, again and again, is really pissed me off. No wonder people could not know me, I guess so. So my point is, I'm f***ing dumb a**. Sigh, I'm really need......... sigh, forget it.

,,there is nothing about my life except craziness,,

,,sometimes,,loneliness can make me smile,,and,,
,,sometimes,,loneliness can make me cry,,

,,beautiness is a BONUS for people,,whatever they want,,they will get it easily,,

,,sometimes,,I wanna love someone and wanna be love by someone,,
,,sometimes,,I wanna hate someone but don't wanna be hate by someone,,
,,can I deserve dat??,,seems impossible,,

,,it's not easy to understand someone's heart,,and,,
,,it's not easy to understand my heart,,but,,
,,I wish I'm not existed,,serious,,

,,everyone cannot be trusted,,

,,addicted,,something that cannot be changed,,

Those are my quotes I made up. Sounds not beautiful. Yeah, I'm not a poet. And quote of this new month:

,,putting high expectation on something would make someone crazy,,real crazy,,

I need to go to sleep. (I hope I could experience happy life, at least in my dream,,sigh,,)

Wassalam.

2 comments:

farhan khairudin said...

well, that's life... Misery and happiness are elements that put life into colors...Hope that you can deal with it in your own way... It depends actually on how you shape your misery to become smething that give you laughter whenever you reminisce about it someday....Enjoy your life there, Hepi snowy days...
:-)

gman said...

iry...this one for you

"life's meant to be hard...and if it isn't, it's not the world...it's heaven...and you're DEAD!!!"
insyaAllah heaven...
not new haven~

hardships or happiness...
it's your life and it's still worth living for~