Monday, November 17, 2008

That is so not me,,

Peace be upon with you.

As usual, early in the morning, I started to get work at 5am. And surprisingly, I was assigned to pick the trash alone only at Baker Building a.k.a Honors Building. Sigh. It was really dark and scary too (after watched 'mirror') I turned on the light to make it brighter. The day was snowing too. What a coincidence. Wonderful.

I finished my trash pickup at 640am. Yeah it's early because there were little trash except I missed to clean one of the trash room yesterday. Sigh. However, I got caught by senior custodial. He worked with azza, and he asked meto help him. Sigh. It's okay with me as I could learn how to clean the floor by using the vacuum back pack as I needed to hold it at my back. Yeah, it's really killing my back, but somehow I enjoyed it as it made me memorizing my clraning job when I was in High School.

Related to my post tittle, one of the seniors asked me what should they call my me. So, as usual, I would say 'Shah'. However, they said that 'Chuck' is better because

1. It's an American name
2. It's easy to remember
3. Pronunciation is almost the same, SHAH=CHUCK

That is so not me. How come they would think about my name? I have my american name. LOL.
Plus, it's really pissed me off when I remembered the movies that have the name 'Chuck'

1. Good Luck Chuck
2. Larry and Chuck

It's like HELLO!!!...but, I don't mind if they called me 'Chuck' as long as they noticed me, recognized me.

Till the next post friends.

Wassalam.

3 comments:

abs said...

HAHAHAHAHAH,CHUCK LOL!!! COMEL GILE.. MCM KAT SERIES CHUCK TU PULAK

gman said...

chuck???

good one!!!hehe

IZWAN said...

hello CHUCKRYZAL.
hahaha
yeahhh!!!