Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween,,

Peace be upon with you,,

Yesterday evening, me and my seniors were going to ASSIP & MIOR house because they made a HALLOWEEN PARTY!!,,yeah,,somehow I have got excited as people would dress up like 'hell' to be anything they want. Before that, Park Point was our first destination. Erm, jiejoe left their costumes in thirah's house and they wanted to dressed up there. Plus, maybe they wanted to gather first before going to the party. Somehow they make up the things on their faces, hands to make it scary. Hurm, they took about an hour to dress up. Sigh. I was waiting for them with full of patient, but i enjoyed them dressing themselves. Lots oh things happened.

About 830, we arrived at thier house. And believe me, their rally decorated their house like a very scary house. When we entered the house, it was so dark. Really dark. Everybody was screaming as there was something on front of the toilet. Actually I was behing of the crowd to watch the thing. Tup tup,,it was ended. I didn't know what actually they wanna do. Scare us?,,erm,,maybe. Yeah,,there were lots of people comin to the party. And their costumes were vogue too. Sigh, because i was really hungry, I ate first and others were busy taking pictures. Sigh.

Then, we had the HALLOWEEN runway. It was fun when they acted and walked in front of us although i was not participate at all. I just watched them clapping and what so ever. Then we played mafia. Erm, I realized the game was not really fun as mafia always loose with the villagers. Sigh,,

At 1230, my seniors and I said goodbye to everyone as we gonna back home. Sigh. When I arrived there, I immediately went to sleep as i was really tired and sleepy.

Thanx to assip and mior because inviting me to your party (although it was last minute invitation,LOL). I appreciate your effort in decorating the house,preparing the meal. And I hope u will make another party next year.

Wassalam

1 comment:

IZWAN said...

waaaa.Halloween..
weee~
humm.
tak g mntk gula2 kt rumah org??
kakaka.
humm.
custom ko aper?
xde cerita pun.