Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stress!!

Peace be upon you.

Straight to the point, I'm really stressed out today. I have been thinking about upcoming Intro Bio Exam next week that may be a killer to me although some my seniors said that it was easy if you read,understand and remember whatever Dr Pough taught. The case is,I hate to read books and I'm not good in memorizing. Plus, it makes me sick when I have to read that thick text book all over again. Hurm...

Then, I have Chemistry exam, also will be held on next week!!,,Joe is confusing me in his lecture. Sigh. And again. Study!! I need to score in chemistry because it is the only hope subject that I have. I'm bad in all other subject, BIO, WRITING.

Next week assignment. Lab report for chemistry!!,,thanx to Yu Ling because she's willing to be my partner. But, I still need to complete it because its due on next monday and I didn't do anything yet!!Daaaa

Lab report and notebook for bio. I don't want to comment!!,,LOTS,,TONS,,NUMEROUS,,UNCOUNTABLE!!!

Argument essay by Prof Mahar. The same problem I face since I was so tiny young. I'm bad in ENGLISH, I'm bad in WRITING and I"m bad in WHATEVER RELATED TO ENGLISH!!,,

All the mastering thingy with online quizes!!,,$!^%$#$^&%*!@*!!@*

Yeah. It is not for the first time I got stressed like this but this is the worst feeling that I ever get. Lots of other problems circling my mind. Money, works, sleep, entertaiment, winter, malaysia, family and etc.

The reality is, when all the things got messed up, I kinda lazy. I feel just like, just let go everything happens. Whatever.

I don't think I want to write more. It's sad to read, but much more painful to feel it.

I hope this thing gonna end soon although no one would read this blog anyway. (xde peminat)

Wassalam
over stressed (maybe)
shah.rizal

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

laaa chill la
sume org pun rase cam tu time freshmne. intro bio tu klu ko buat truk time exam pun, lab boleh tlg byk.
yg penting bak kate nora danish
"kiteee enjoyyy"
lol

Anonymous said...

lepak suduh~

shah.rizal said...

Kalau lepak,,kerja x terbuat,,!!!!^*^&*^(&*^&$^&$*^&&^&#%^%*!#@!#!

Anonymous said...

ala intro bio je kot! padehal tak amik :p

Anonymous said...

omg tak ley delete comment!! nak betulkan(padehal aku tak amik pun :p)

Anonymous said...

chill bro. buat r satu2. kalo duk himpun mmg r byk nk mmpos. plan ur time. n bout that english thingy..work it out dude..americans x ckp jawa kan?

Anonymous said...

selagi usaha ada sesuatu benda tu boleh buat..ingat Allah tak akan membebani seseorang itu atas apa yang x terdaya olehnya...setiap masalah itu pasti ada jalan penyelesaiannya...doa,usaha,ikhtiar baru tawakal...baru berjaya...yang penting sekarang ni...cube dekatkan diri kepada Yang Maha Esa..pasti anda akan dapat sesuatu dari situ...ok la good luck...assalamualaikum...