Friday, October 17, 2008

It's time..

Peace be upon with you,,

~Am I a drama queen wanna be??
Eh HELLO!!,,aku laki kot,,(the anonymous must be someone I know)

~If I said I am well prepared, meaning I am not even studying anything??
Eh HELLO!!,,If I study, I well prepared,,even not to the fullest.

~By writing all of the crappy miserable life on the blog wont make me feel any better??
Eh HELLO!!,,at least I do not keep it in my soul and make myself even worse. Plus, somehow it would relieve myself even better.

~Am I such a loser??
Eh HELLO!!,,ko lagi loser kot, anonymous konon, kalau nak bagi advice pon, biarlah bertempat. I know harsh words would affect me. But actually, I have get used to that crap thing. No offense. Plus, u r such a f'***ing b***h LOSER!!!

Okay. The things above this is special to anonymous if he or she read this blog again. (I hope he or she is not someone I know,,I hope so!!!)

~Be like a phoenix that rises from the ashes....
Erm,,phoenix is a type of bird. I'm not a bird. Instead I'm a man!!,,Haha,,juz kidding,,I will try,,little by little,,

Ko msti ade kwn rpt kt msia kn, or kt US tp kt uni lain...
~I do have friends, but not the type that would listen to my problems..I have never ever told my problems to others to others except I am writing it on this blog..haha..but anyway,,I would overcome it,,

Stop being childish la bang.aiyoo.Mama dengan Ayah tau baru tau...
~Heh!!,,lps nie jgn tunjuk langsung blog aku kat mama dgn ayah,,nie hal anak mude,,anak sulong,,ko je sorg taw da sudah,,ok???

SUMPAH aku tak pernah nampak ko nangis kot.I wonder how would it looks like.hehehe,,
~So What????

Ko dh parah ni aku rase...
~Xde la parah mane,,It just I couldn't help myself to write my feel on this blog. That's all.

Shah, get yourself a girlfriend!! LoL gf always helps u in the time of need :p,,
~ERM,,,errr,,,no comment la,,because I,,,erm,,er,,hurm,,Dunno what to say. It just like I'm not ready into couple world. Plus, if wanna find one,,it's hard for me because,,,erm,,kor taw lah aku mcm mane,,,LOL!!!!

Ape kate ko restrict blog ko?
AAAAA,,,tgh dalam perancangan,,,

And maybe ko bleh stop tulis cerite2 sedih. get a new focus. and blurrkan focus misery,,
I will, just wait and see. I need time.believe me I will,,

~aku xtau nk ckp ape dh. aku lapa nk g makan jap.+ pape pn aku nk supper lak. bye.
Erm,,makan makan,,sile sile,,jgn overweight lps nie sudah,,,LOL,,kiddin',,makan makan,,

Wassalam

No comments: