Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Result midterm introbio1 fall2008 - failed!!

Peace be upon with you,

I don't know what to write since people keep talking about my 'emo' problem. Whatever it is, there is something that i need to tell everyone, sorry for everything. That's all. Maybe I should do something, but somehow, later lah. And one more thing, I am not you and you are not me. I am myself. So, people will never ever understand of what I feel, what I gain and what the pain that I face. No one. Then, .........ntah la,,no idea what to write.

Ok, go back to the topic. Failed. I even not believe when I see my grade in mycourses. It shows to me that I failed in midterm exam introbio1 falll 2008. Am I too bad??,,urgh,,There is something wrong with me. AAAAAA. But I don't know why. I have studied enough. Hurm,,ntah la. Haiyo, this thing would make me 'emo' again. Sigh,,apela nasib malang yang menimpa diriku ini. After this problem, come other problem. Sigh..................( a very very very long sigh.....),,ape nak jadik nih??

Wassalam,,(mmg down btol skrg nie)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weh shah, i know that im not u and i dnt know how you feel exactly... But cheer up my friend, what past is past.. try on striving for the future task/exams... motivate urself to study. you have your friends to help u too.. all the best -.-"

Anonymous said...

erm, rasenye itu anugerah tuhan... so janganlah sedih sangat, daripada fikir itu adalah nasib malang, baik kita fikir ade benda yang Allah soh kita tengok balik. Apa salah kita, mungkin bukan daripada salah study sendiri, reflect balik apa kita dah buat sehingga Allah bg kita ujian sebegitu. Sedangkan zaman dahulu perang hanya kalah disebabkan solat tak bersentuh tumit, apatah lagi kita yang Iman yang tak begitu kukuh. Janganlah fikir nasib malang itu, takut2 kita dah bersangka buruk terhadap qada dan qadar Allah. InsyaAllah, teruskan usaha. Janji Allah tak pernah dimungkiri, Bahawa Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum itu melainkan dia mengubah apa yang ada pada dirinya. Allah tidak memberi kejayaan kalau kita tak berusaha untuk mengubah diri kita supaya bersungguh-sungguh untuknya.Peringatan untuk diri sendiri terutamanya.