Sunday, October 26, 2008

Perfect Dream,,

Peace be upon with you,,,

Yesterday, at 230pm, me, jijie and joe arrived at the sports arena to play dodgeball. I thougt we were late but eventually, zul was the only malaysian there. How pity. Haha. But, others malaysians seniors were coming after us and it was unexpected number. Most all of malaysian students came to play dodgeball. Wow.

Then, we played that game.I was in team C. Originally, the members of that team were me, din, hawa, kina, azlina and I forget. Somehow,when we were playing, we always loose with other teams. Gosh, when our last game, others malaysians betrayed their teams and joined out team, and we won. LOL. It's okay, at least we won once. I was really tired at that time as I have never ever played sports since at Intec, playing frisbee.




Then, we ate pizza together, prayed and again, played other game. Badminton. Badminton is a sport that I used to play it when I was in primary school. I played it just for fun. But somehow, when I took the racquet and played with joe, it was really erm,,,dunno what to say,,memorable I think,,It was fun when play together although for only a match.


Before went back home, we and other sophomore seniors were having dinner at Wok With You. I ordered squid ape ntah and it was nice. I wonder when can I go there again. When I arrived at RC, I was so tired. I felt asleep at 1100 pm i think.

During my sleep, I have a Perfect Dream. To make it short, I was dreaming that I confessed my love to a person named A. Plus, A immediately accepted my proposal and I was really happy and shocked. I couldn't think anything happier than this happy moment.

But somehow, when I woke up, I knew it just only a dream. A dream that would never ever become reality as A already has a mate,I guess, or even A wouldn't accept me as who I am. Haha. because of that, it is only A PERFECT DREAM. It's okay to have it in a dream world rather than never experience it. Am I right?

All in all, I post a video, Mimpi Yang Sempurna by Peter Pan,





Wassalam.

4 comments:

bri_boomer said...

wow u guys have so much fun yesterday.. anyways, who is A?? Zomg XD

shah.rizal said...

A will be always a secret,,hehe,,xpe bari,,

Anna said...

ouh. nice. ade bahan. lol.

Afnan (^_^) said...

wah! bestnya main dodgeball!!!
huhu, xdpt g sbb officers dtg umah tukar baju n bersolat... then duduk2... huhu -_-'''

A? wow! perlu menyelidik ni...
haha,xyah pun xpe...
queen of gossip pao akn menyelidikinya... lol~ :P