Saturday, October 11, 2008

Distress

Peace be upon with you,,

Today is Saturday, the Saturday that I have never felt so free than the previous Saturdays. Somehow I wanna sleep all over again but I couldn't. The day shines me with a very pleasure invitation so I can refresh, distress and make the day even brighter. After 2 exams, introbio1 and gene & analytical chem, I think I wanna stay away from studies material for couples for hours,maybe days, or maybe weeks. Yeah, I love you Saturday. Eventually, run away is not the way.

I never realized, I've been here almost 2 months. 2 months is not short, it's long. 6 weeks left to the end of fall2008. Gee, I wonder when all of this gonna end. I don't know what to write coz i don't have any story to be written here. Juz wanna say that I'm still new in blogging world. Hehe. Whoever read this thing, have a nice day!!..



..the day of today..

Wassalam

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

saturday are the nicest day ever!! It is because no school and also you have the feeling that tomorrow is also no school! :P

Anonymous said...

saturday can be the worst day too!
coz u realize tomorrow is already sunday n ur weekend is almost end...
ur mountains of assignments r still unfinished n u hv 2 exms n 1 quiz nxt week!!!

shah.rizal said...

I agree both of u guys,,somehow it's a very pleasant day if all the homework is done. But it could turn around if lots of work need to b completed.

Anna said...

i like friday better. ouh God! why cant we have weekend for all the time? urgh.

Anonymous said...

"coz u realize tomorrow is already sunday n ur weekend is almost end..."
can you find any other day that is better than that statement?? Myb friday can, but still I have 2 class at friday which sucks -.-"