Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Right Tracks For Me

Peace be upon with you,,

Can someone show me the best track that I could hear??,,uhuh??,,Like songs from any artists. Because I'm kinda boring to hear the same song every moment I open my laptop or phone. But somehow, certain tracks make me remember the old story when I was in high school. It's so much fun. I still remember when the first time I bought a MP3, I was so exited because at that time, MP3 was the new modern music player that is small, light compared to CD player. So, I downloaded lots os Malay tracks and englisg songs.

Eventually, I lost my MP3 at school for 3 times and it was so not cool. I cursed the thiefs who have ever stole my belongings the day when they born. Uhurm. then I changed my MP3 era to MP3 phone era. My first handphone is motorola C360 I think, then I changed it ti Motorola L7 and again I changed to SE W590i,the shake phone. HAHA. It's all just juz about tracks.I love listening to music although I'm not very uptodated with the latest, popular tracks. But whatever it is, I still listening to music because with it, I could release my tension. Music is my life. May so, but what I could say is music is a part of my lonely life. Hehe.

Lastly, let me list some tracks that I love to hear right now

1. Crush
2. One step at a time
3. Real me (japan song)
4. It is me
5. Gotta find you
6. Ku tlah jatuh cinta
7. 4 in the morning
8. Take a bow
9. Apologize
10. My immortal

i know all the songs are the old one but whatever.

I wanna stop here. Just thinking the right TRACK for me again.

Wassalam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

er...

try jesse mccartney..

atw cr indie band yg bes2 sket kt sne...

for music yg cm lain sket, give a shot at belle and sebastian~my fav

easy listening try kimya dawson and the moldy peach

great acoustic---iron and wine

lisa loeb, joe purdy..some of unknown great musicians

heeeeeee

best pd aq la, pd ko xtw le--giv it a try

Anonymous said...

yg ko nak emo asal...
byk2 beristighfar...

Syafiq Zakaria said...

asek3 emo~ sedey plak aq tgk..just bg email ko cpt..nk invite blog..