Saturday, October 25, 2008

OH HAPPY DAY!!

Peace be upon with you,

Here's the thing. This weekdays (20-25 oct), I have never planned to make myself emo again. Although I'm really sensitive in certain2 issues, I tried to avoid them and acted as the normal SHAH who people know before. Somehow, I aimed to finish all my homework as much as I could so I may waste some of my time during this weekend by sleeping. Eventually, lots of things happened to other Malaysians students here that really made them HAPPY.

Some of them are HAPPY after gone through essay work from writing seminar, some of them are HAPPY and have a long HAPPY sigh after taking 2 exams in a day, some of them are HAPPY that they could complete all the homework before weekends got started, some of them are excited and HAPPY to play rockband 2 at Naje's house, some of them are HAPPY after shopping at the mall, some of them are HAPPY when they feel lots of free time than last week, and the most HAPPY thing is, some of them are HAPPY after get new couple and HAPPY to reveal their relationships to other friends. All in all, all of them are HAPPY this week!!

Am I HAPPY??,,hurm,,maybe I would say NEUTRAL,,except for yesterday activity,,somehow I'm HAPPY as I could spent some free time outside RIT. After solat Jumaat, my seniors and I went out to mall to shop some dress and have some window shopping. Erm,,somehow,,I got dissappointed here when whenever I wanna buy a hoodies or shirt here, I couldn't fit with any XS size!!,,haiyo,,it is because the shirt is long that could cover my butt,,,sigh,,I wonder maybe I need to find my outwear from kids section.

Then, we went to cinema to watch movies. Actually a movie, because when my seniors were watching SAW V, I didn't watch it as I opened my phone and watched japanese drama, STAND UP, starring by yamapi and others,,,wahahahaha,,,Then, we watched HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3, SENIOR YEAR, it was so exciting when we watched the movie but it started to get annoying some other people were shouting and screaming whenever TROY BOLTON (ZAC EFRON) appeared in the movie. All about ZAC EFRON,,,sigh,,,

And for the last place was WalMart. we bought foods, halloween things and others. I didn't buy anything except SNEAKERS WITH ICE CREAM!!!,,,yea,,,

To all my HAPPY friends and seniors, I wish you good luck in whatever you are doing right now. To all my HAPPY couple friends and seniors, I wish you all HAPPY forever (nak makan nasik minyak jgn lupe ajak)

I posted a videa entitled "OH HAPPY DAY" , from japanese drama, My Boss My Hero. Enjoy.



Wassalam

4 comments:

gman said...

hsm3 is out???
omg...tht's a must see

ive been waiting for it since like years!!!

ohohoho

so damn excited...
ure so lucky to have watched so early~~~

bri_boomer said...

yeah shah im happy that u happy yesterday! :p
anyway i feel kinda sad due to the fact that tak dpt tgk SAW V.. T_T

Anonymous said...

seriously shah, yamapi? he's a guy lah!
eh zac efron cute! hidup zac efron! hahaha ;P

Afnan (^_^) said...

good to hear that u r happy...
may u be happy always...