Sunday, October 19, 2008

Significance of October,,

Peace be upon with you,,

I really don't have any idea what topic to write about because I'm not allowed to write about sad things. So, I just came out with a really boring title, Significance of October.

What is happened on October? Maybe it just a usual 10th month of the year for other person but I'm slightly different from them as I have many experiences on certains days.

~ First on foremost, today is my birthday. I'm not promoting my birthday. It just reality that I'm born on Octobr 19th 1989. And that means I'm 19 years old. Many of my friends said that at last, I'm turned old. But, when I'm investigating all the RIT Malaysian Students, I'm the youngest!!,,So,, they should treat me as the youngest who needs care and love. Haha. Kidding. For me, I don't think 19 is old, it just the number just keep increasing as I grow up. That's all. It has been years I have not celebrated my day as I got busy with all stuff. Last year, it was Raya moment. Last 2 years, I was busy with SPM, and for past few years, I was staying in hostel and somehow it was difficult for me to tell everyone, "Hari ni birthday aku". But, as long as my friends wish me for luck, it's more than OK. So, Happy Birthday to me.

~ I still remember I took my PMR on October 3rd at school. At that time, I was really scared in taking the national exams as last my compulsary exam was UPSR. Rumors said that, if I didn't get straight A's in PMR, I would be kicked out from my school. At that time, I did bad in English and History. Plus, after I took all the exams, I didn't expect to get all A's as I was not confident to get A's in both of the subject. But at last, Alhamdulillah I got all A's. HAHA. How lucky I am.

~ Everyone knows in past few years, Raya was celebrated on October. So, I wish Happy Eid Ul Fitr to all of you. Next year we will celebrate Raya on September. May Allah give us opportunity to have Syawal next year. Amin.

~ To my friends or whoever read this post that born in October, I wish Happy Birthday. Frem, Mar, Ad, Afnan, Mohan, Happy Birthday dudes. Sorry if I'm not listing some other names. I'm bad in memorizing stuffs.

~ When the 12 am moment came to celebrate my 19th years, I was sleeping. How pathetic.

~ Actually, Man Che' is the youngest since he was born slightly little bit late from me. 12 days. But, I don't think he should be treated as youngest as he is now in sophomore year and I'm Freshman!! (Is it mean that Manche is still 18??,,cepatnye matang,,hahaha,,,)

Wassalam,,

8 comments:

Nurkeindahan said...

hepi 19th bday! smoge smakin mtg mghadpi stiap dugaan yg mndtg..
time kaceh le igt bday aku..hehe~
tetibe t'igt pnah plan kunun nk wat party utk yg lahir okt kn?ekeke~ tp hajat x ksampaian lak..
aku terase gk bile dis yer bday kt jakarta sbb seigt aku, f1,f2 n f4 tyme bday aku kite cuti so ade kt umah..asenye f5 pon sme..hehe~
ape2 pon.. may Allah bless u owez..

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! May ALLAH bless u!!! Have a nice day!!! =)

Anonymous said...

happy bday iry

Anonymous said...

iry..

do me a solid and link my blog to yours bley x?

plis3

btw, ive new blog kt blogspot..

hehe

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shah! I tried to call you but u didnt take the call -.-"

Anonymous said...

ako rase manche lahir tahun 88. xkn die 87 kot

shah.rizal said...

x,,i mean manche' lahir tahun 89,,(tu aku tgk kat ritmysa punye portal),,

Anonymous said...

happy bday rizal!~
ehehehhehe