Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snow??

Peace be upon with you,,

Maybe this post is not interesting as I want to write of what I feel yesterday and today.

Oct 28, MarketPlace Mall, Around 3-6pm.

I went to the mall to buy a Halloween costume and a winter coat. Actually, I really wanted to buy that things last weekend, but sadly, even XS size shirt didn't fit me well. So, I decided to think about it again weather I need to buy the winter coat or not. As my friends have already bought, so I immediately go to the Mall. It's okay to buy large one as long as I like it. First, I went to Halloween costume shop and searched a proper costume for me. Then, I picked one (It's just a usual costume, nothing horror with it)

Then, I went to Aeropostale to searched for the cheapest jacket I could get. But somehow, they didn't have XS size. It was really disappointed as Aeropostale is the only shop that provides less expensive outwear than other outlets. Sigh. So, I walked to AE. Hurm. I checked the 50% discount for 2nd item special was still available. There were lots of people inside the shop. I checked the jacket that I like to buy and thank god, it was still there. So, I grabbed it and paid it.

The end of my day

Eh. At the mall, dla called me to buy the flight ticket because it was cheap at that time. Sigh, I couldn't purchase it at my phone. PROBLEM PROBLEM.

Oct 29, Residence Hall, Quarter Mile, Library.

After finishing my shower at 815am, I look outside the window to see the sky. It's quit gloomy. But I don't think it will make my day also gloomy like them. Checking my email, preparing my stuff, thinking my future, I'm ready to go to library. Yeah, somehow I need to study for my chemistry exam tomorrow (I hate you *o* *a**a*a*e-I don't understand what the f****** thing that you taught yesterday.)

And again, I look outside to see the day. It's raining I guess. So, my white hoodie becomes my chosen sweater to wear. I really hope that rain is not heavy till I reach at the library. Walking outside the dorm and go to the walkpath, I shocked. It's not really that shocked. I'm just excited. It is not raining. It's SNOWING. Hurm, I checked the white small ball falling on my hand first weather it's really snowing or 'hujan batu'. Yeah It's snow. So, I enjoy my way to the library with snow. Haha. It's really fun. Ye la. Never ever feel the snow at Malaysia.

Ok la. End of the story.

Wassalam.

8 comments:

IZWAN said...

giler arhhh.
dah snow.
bapak best.ghahaha.

haaa.elok lah tu sambut perayaan merepek kat sana.
jgn ko sesat sudah.

wassalam~

bri_boomer said...

Snow best awl.. lame2 nnt ko rase snow tu annoying coz sgt sejuk XD

shah.rizal said...

iwan,,aku x sesat la kat sini,,ko je yg sesat,,uhuhaha

bari,,erm,,yeah,,i know that when people keep talking,,"I hate snow but love the wind",,aku pun ckp,,"daaaaaaaa",,,,

Syafiq Zakaria said...

besthye!

Anonymous said...

send pic snow.

shah.rizal said...

syafiq,,dtg la sini,,,,

anonymous,,cannot take pic bcoz the snow was only yesterday. today,,the sun shines,,so,,no snow!!!

IZWAN said...

hahaha.
snow tak nak keluar lg dah.
kakaka

Syafiq Zakaria said...

ok3..ko tggu sane..aq dtg skrg!