Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Or run away??

Peace be upon with you,,

I have nothing to write because all my days before were going usual without anything. It just I'm fall in love with this song by Vanessa Hudgens, "Say Ok". I don't why suddenly I love to see this video. Maybe she is very cute when playing bowling. But when I read the lyric of this song, then I feel that, this 'love song' is very special that can be use to whom is started to get into coupling world or already in it. I don't know. Plus, the tempo of this song is really harmony, I could feel she sang the song with full of her expression. Haha.


So,my advice from this post is, don't run away. Don't run if you have the chance. That's all.

Wassalam

p/s: lagu ini juga blh ditujukan kepada rakan2 baik anda,,adakah mereka benar2 kawan baik anda??,,atau sekadar musang berbulukan ayam??

p/s: pissed off sebab I lost my pen drive!!!,,,

p/s: I wanna complete all my work ASAP!!!!!

3 comments:

Afnan (^_^) said...

yeah, dun run away...
like Jeff Hering (RIT) quotes: "dun run away from the rain only to fall in the river."

in living ur life, dun abandon ur friends n leave them behind... someday when u need them, they wil run away n leave u behind...

have a nice day =)

Hitam Manis said...

bukan musang berbulu ayam. tetapi gajah berbulu landak. LOL

shah.rizal said...

aiyo,,,kalau gajah ade bulu landak,,alamatnye,,,hurm,,,hancus golongan ayam dgn musang,,,haha,,,