Monday, January 19, 2009

Updating,,collecting,,informing,,

Peace be upon with you.

Just wanna write anything that crosses my mind.

Firstly, I just wanna say Good Luck to Abg Hafiz yang SELAMAT SAMPAI at Malaysia. Eat Roti Canai + Nasi beryani + prosperity Burger. Waaaaaa...Nak jugak!!!!Take care and don't forget us here that stucked in RIT "=.="

And Kak Neesun too. GAMBATE!!!!

Erm, yeah, Happy Birthday to Pao and Ecah Momo for their birthdays. Sweet 22 to Pao and Sweet 21 to Ecah Momo. Sorry for the late wishes, but at least I write it in my blog. LOL.

Status for this week. Busy. With? Exams = BIO + CHEM. Btw, they gonna be on the same day. this Thursday. Aiya.

Financially, I need to save some money. Yeah, need to pay 300usd for RIT housing reservation. And I'm still working. Pushing the cart on snowy road. It's hard and kill my back!! But for money, I need too.

Busy with Malaysia Club Events. Dikir practice + Asia Aweness week(??????) + ........................(malaysian student festival that the name has not been decided yet). I feel like, it's gonna happen soon, and i'm not prepared anything yet. Sigh..

Kuala Terengganu milik PAS. For me, I could say, good, positive. Because it happened in good way, I mean no gaduh2 and whatsoever. And AJL23, Meet Uncle Hussein wins. I feel like, neutral, coz I don't even know what songs that have been played during that competiton. LOL.

Then, I feel like terribly angry with someone. I don't know why that kind of person always wanna find my faults. Mistakes. Sigh, It is really frustrated me. My word' -plz don't interrupt my business- plz-.

Hurm, please pray allowance will go into my bank account next 2 weeks. Haha.

Adios folks.

Wassalam.

p/s: Iwan dah xreti nak online kah??,,mengapakah ayah melarang kamu online???

7 comments:

Anna said...

shah thanks~
it doesnt matter whether u write it here or not. im just an ordinary person to u. but i'm touched btw.
and ouh, sape orang itu? sabar lah shah. do whatever u feel like to. thanks again!

gman said...

hold that thought 4 d infamous prosperity burger. . .
boycott mcd iry...israel pny saluran tuh....
n tunggu la reda dlu hokeh!
HAHAHHA...
p/s aq da lme gel x mkn kfc gn mcd tw!even aq boleh wt...nape x ko?
n_n

Anonymous said...

kt purdue ad briyani..ahahah
nyum3...ngeh3

IZWAN said...

ayah kata spm la upsr la ape laa.
xlarat aku.
ko tau kan ayah syarahan dia camne.
nti mlm on9 la kot.
tgk dulu.
kjea aku pun blmbk,

shah.rizal said...

apsal tetibe plak ade bdk purdue nih???

Anonymous said...

hoi3..die da lpe da x-rumate die dlu nih..huhu

shah.rizal said...

eh,,trase plak mamat nih,,sensitive bebenor,,kat sini pon ade jugak kot nasi beriyani,,heh,,