Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday vs.Study

Peace be upon with you..

Tomorrow, me as a student life will resume, and I'm now trying to open books, finish homework, switch my body into study mood and etc. related with educational stuff. Let me tell you some facts when I am in study mood:

1. Everyday, I will sleep at 12 a.m, and wake up at 7 a.m.
2. After finishing with the last class of the day, LIBRARY, HERE I COME!!!
3. At library, I will try to finish my homework and study (facebooking + friendstering + youtubing are compulsary to do if I feel like,,,DUH???)
4. Plus, I will borrow laptop from circulation desk, and renew it at 9 p.m.
5. I go back to dorm at 11 p.m, kemas2 my stuff for tomorrow, and go to sleep.
6. Lunch at SAU, dinner at RITZ SPORT - cheese pizza is the most common meal I order!!!,,and not to forget, cheesey wedges + fries...
7. Weekend, working from 5 to 10 a.m, then sleep for a while, and dinner at commons. (Believe me, I have not gone to gracies since this winter quarter started,,that was amazing thou)

Facts when I'm in holiday mood:

1. Depends, but my biological clock will change = SLEEP MORE!!,,EAT MORE!!,,LAZY!!
2.I will try to do something benificial,,like reading books,,(just like i'm reading Twilight Saga during Fall Break)
3. If I'm on vacation, I will become more energetic,,yeeeehaaaah!!!,,FLORIDA!!!!!!!!
4. No Idea....end

Btw, my status for now,

1. I'm broke,,need to save money,,
2. Cuaks with biology subject,,and chemistry too!!!
3. REALLY HATE SNOW!!! (sorry Afnan, I couldn't help myself)
4. Budgeting my financial spend,,
5. I'm 20 years old this year!!!,,WHAT?????

Ok, need to continue study japanese. Chiao..

Wassalam.

No comments: