Tuesday, January 13, 2009

From RIT to MarketPlace Mall To Israel

Peace be upon with you..

Life doesn't go well today as people are busy as always. Same with me here. I feel like everything is not right. Something wrong that I do not noticed since I woke up this morning. Guess what, things to be accomplished for this week.

1. Study for data and analysis 1st exam = Thursday
2. Biology lab notebook and lab report = Friday
3. Chemistry lab report = Next Monday
4. Study for biology test = Next Wednesday
5. Japanese exam = Next week
6. Dikir for Unification Day = Next4x week = takot2!!!

I'm like, duh??. Week 5!! I need to struggle to finish all the homework and start studying. Sigh. But that is not the topic that I wanna share. Hurm, let me start with this....

Yes, Palestine has been attacked AGAIN by Israel. And yes, I do concern with that sort of war I think. What can I do to help them? First of all, yes, pray to ALLAH SWT for saving the Palestine people from those no heart Israeli.

That is the only thing that I could do for now. Every night, I get IM from my friends wrote like, 'bace surah Al-Ikhlas sebanyak 7 kali. Sekaramg Masjid Al-Aqsa sedang dikepung oleh tentera Israel. Tolong sebarkan secepat mungkin.' And you know what i do? I recite the surah, but I just let those IM be. I didn't send it to other people. Am I wrong? I thought that other people would also get the same IM as me. Sigh, I confused with my action. Should I? Should'nt I? Any body wanna say something?

Then, the most bulletin that I read to save those people, BOYCOTT everything that is related to Israel. Colagate, KitKat, Coca-Cola and other stuff. And today, I get an email from my high school senior. When I read the email, it somewhat shocked me for a moment. Ok. Read this.

Syarikat : Nestle
Jenama :
Kit Kat, Perrier, Libby, Nescafe, Maggie, Buitoni, Nestea, Freskies, Vittel, Pure Life, Nido, Smarties, Lion, Polo, After Eight, Coffee Mate, Nesquik, Aero, Quality Street, Felix (cat food), Crosse & Blackwell, Milkmaid, Carnation, Shreddies, Baci Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, Milkybar, Frutips
Fakta :
Syarikat Swiss ini dimilikki 50.1% oleh syarikat Israel, Osem Investments. Pada tahun 2000 mengumumkan untuk melabur berjuta-juta dolar di Israel dalam R & D. Pada tahun Peter Brabeck-Letmathe bagi pihak Nestle menerima Anugerah Jubli daripada Perdana Menteri Netanyahu.

When I turn my head to my drawer, I realize that just bought a NesTea product from corner store. And I still have Maggie in my drawer. This another one.

Syarikat : IBM
Fakta :
Mempunyai 1700 pekerja di Israel. Satu dari 3 syarikat yang disanjung semasa Jamuan Makan Malam Liga Persahabatan Amerika-Israel Untuk Demokrasi pada 25 Jun 2001 bersama Ariel Sharon.
Syarikat : Intel
Produk :
Perkakasan komputer
Fakta :
Intel adalah penyokong kuat Israel. Pusat pembangunan pertama di luar Amerika didirikan di Haifa pada 1974.

I'm using AMD. But, INTEL kot!!!!! And last one.

Syarikat : Delta Galil Industries Ltd.
Produk :
Pasaraya, Pakaian dan Kasut
Jenama :
JC Penney , Carrefour Nike, Reebok, Converse, Calvin Klein, Gap, Boss, Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, Bauer, Wrangler, Dim, Old Navy Dockers, Celio, J. Crew , Caterpillar, Lou Riders, Pryca
Fakta :
Syarikat kain terbesar Israel. Pengasasnya Dov Lautman adalah kenalan rapat Presiden Israel ketika itu Ehud Barak.

Sigh, when I go to MarketPlace Mall, I would use JC PENNY fitting room to solat!!..JC PENNY. And I will go to BANANA REPUBLIC and GAP to watch for new items. Sigh. I have I GAP jeans. Plus 2 OLD NAVY woolenjacket. Aiya.

So, what I am wondering is, why everything that I buy, I like to use, has to be somewhat related with Israel. I'm just like, 'WHAT??'

All in all. I will try not buy thing from that place again. TRY. That is good enough than never. So, think about it. I sure you will wonder same with me.

Wassalam

p/s: I still have American Eagle and PacSun to buy my outfits. YEA2!!!

2 comments:

IZWAN said...

adoyyy
tak payah la boikot semua.
skit2 sudah laa.
kang ekonomi dunia jugk tk mnntu.

kita pun doalah ramai2 supaya kuasa ALLAH menghantar burung ababil menyerang tentera israil itu.mcm mana burung ababil menyerang kaabah tu kan??lupa daa

abs said...

yeah u can boycott your Microsoft / apple laptop too, i bet there's some Jewish shareholders