Friday, January 2, 2009

,,my life is resumed,,

Peace be upon with you.

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. Sigh...I wonder why time travels so fast. It's 2009 already. And I'm getting older and older. Sigh....I still have a long way to go. Studying, working, and others. Lots of things need to think of, and I don't want to. When it comes with perfect time, then I will think about it. I don't like to mess up my head that already full with problems. Hurm..

Talking about future things, people usually have new aims, new objectives, new whatever for every New Year, but I'm not. And I never had before. Aimless. It's not like I don't have any goal in my life, it's just not for anual routine that needs to be refreshed every year. Plus, I don't think about my future thoughly. What job I wanna be, where am I gonna stay and all crappy questions that are not necessary to think about now. And I just have few goals right now.

1. Graduate
2. (No idea)

Yeah, what I want now is graduate from RIT. I don't know what I gonna do after that because I still have 3 and half years to go. But, for sure, I don't think I would continue taking MS immediately after that. I need to work first, make sure I have strong financial report, help my family, and other stuffs. I feel that learning is somewhat sressful. I really need a break after learning continuously for 12 years since I was 7. Sigh...I have to do something else instead of studying.

BTW, I just came back from Florida. I don't wanna talk about it because you could find story tellers other than me. What can I say about my vacation....AWESOME....

It's 12 a.m. Sigh, I really hate snow right now. I wish I could be in Florida again

Wassalam.

6 comments:

Afnan (^_^) said...

Happy New Year Shah!!!
fed up with studying??? me too!!!
huhu,dh rs x lrt... *_*
snow BEST!!! tp,rs xbest bila xde snow storm sbb jln2 sume kotor kena sodok.... kalo snow storm, byk snow bertimbun2... SERONOK! ^_^

gman said...

fed up with stdy??
dont be...

blajar kan seronok!!!
lol

Anna said...

belajar lg seronok dr bekerja!! you'll understand why later.

shah.rizal said...

afnan: I hate snow.Full Stop!!

Gman: Sigh, confused already. BTW, how's trip to BANDUNG??,,tgk pic showering at muddy pool huh?

Pou: Ntah la, kalau kerje, borink doing the same thing, kalau belajar, lots of things need to remember...sigh...aiyooo..

Baizura said...

i think u shud lessen the usage of 'sigh'.. :D cheer up!

shah.rizal said...

haha,,sigh is among most popular word here in RIT..and I like to use it without purpose,,sigh,,LOL,,when I'm back in study mood,,I feel bz,,bz,,and bz,,almost of the time, I will lepak at library,,heheh,,x larat nak blk dorm bcoz of evil snow,,aaaa