Tuesday, February 10, 2009

only you

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful,,

Ya Allah,,
only you I ask for help,,
only you I ask for hope,,
only you I ask for bless,,
and only you I ask for forgiveness,,

Ya Allah,,
please keep me strong,,
because lately I face lots of problems,,
please forgive for all my sins,,
because I have done tons of bad things before,,
please keep your enemy to stay away from me,,
because lately they keep me to become so lazy,,

Ya Allah,,
thank you for your bless,,
because I never get sick since last year,,
thank you for your help,,
because I manage to control myself from doing something bad,,
thank you for your 'anything'
because that 'anything' keeps me stay a Muslim

Ya Allah,,
please forgive my parents' sins
my friend's sins
and all people's sins
because I know you will always forgive our sins

Ya Allah,,
only you I depend on,,
please keep me safe from anything,,
keep me strong to face exams and homework,,
and keep me always to remember you,,

Amin,,,

No comments: