Wednesday, December 3, 2008

- - what ARE they TO me - -

Peace be upon with you.

Family - the one who is my first love. No offense. They give me everything I want. Food, money, happiness, education, living place and many more. This joint cannot be broken easily. I miss them very much because, they make me as who I am now. I feel the responsibility to take care of them, to make them happy, to pay all of their effort , although it could not ever be happened. It is called LOVE.

Friends - the one who am I easily hanging out with. Sometimes, the one who am I taking care of. They comfort me when I'm in trouble. That is nice. Together we go out for meal, shopping, gossiping and even talking about problems. Yeah, they are different by levels. Acquaintance, friends and best friends. But somehow, they are all just the same. Who know of my existence here on earth. It is called LOVE.

Soul-mate - the one who am I, of course, love with, live with and die with. Although I don't have any, I could feel through of what I see, what I hear and what I listen. So sweet. Romantic. Even it could contribute into jealously. It doesn't matter what consequences that we might be faced. As long as we are together, strong, nothing is impossible. The perfect sentence to my future lover, "I'm all yours." It is called LOVE.

From what I have mentioned, they are all MY LOVE. It just they are distinctly different by what I feel to them. Like, miss, comfort, love, jealous, responsible. All kind of feelings. Mixed together. Poor me.

As poor as Bella. She insisted Edward to turn her life, to be immortal, strong, protective. Change her int o someone who could protect Charlie and Renee from danger. The feel of responsible and not giving all it on to Cullen's shoulder. To be with Edward forever and ever. Even it could hurt Jacob's heart, as someday, it would turn from best friend to historical enemy. No tolerance either. But, no one like the changes. Sigh, poor Bella.

Poor me. I insist myself to be cool. It's hard, but I already get into it a long time ago. It's bitter too. No one know. So, be happy of what we have. Grateful is most important. Because you are lucky. Luckier than me. Sigh. Really need to complete homework.

Wassalam.

1 comment:

IZWAN said...

wei.wei.wei.
da antr email kt shryzl_89@yahoo.com
pasal detail spec tuh.