Saturday, December 20, 2008

i'm leavin..

Peace be upon with you.

I'm leavin.... never come back again,,
Jesse McCartney- Leavin'

So, I'm leaving today from residence hall, going to jijoe's home sweet home. And next Tuesday, I'm leaving Rochester, going to Florida. Yea2. Firts time having vacation in US. I wonder how it looks like. Sigh.

So long I have never been posting any topic. Since I'm quit busy with classes and homework. But all things are covered successfully. Don't worry. So far, so good. Taking 17 credit hours for this quarter, plus working as a custodian, it seems a real challenge for me. Especially during winter. (exhausted pushing the cart with full of trash and snowy road. ADEI).

All in all, I wanna enjoy my holiday. And trying to finish Breaking Dawn (half more). So, I wish you all happy holiday and happy new year (awal lg). HOI HOI Florida, Here I Come.

Wassalam.

5 comments:

IZWAN said...

uii.uii..
sronok.sronok jugk.
kt sini ada brita NY dilanda ribut salji.
mama ngan ayah risau.

Syafiq Zakaria said...

airee..shahrie dont' forget to upload ur xmas pics! ko da janji da

Anonymous said...

happy holiday,tk cr,don't too happy.

Anonymous said...

happy holiday,tk cr,don't too happy.

munirah said...

weh. tagged! check my page.