Tuesday, December 9, 2008

bella's lullaby


Peace be upon with you.

I wonder why I'm now addicted with twilight soundtrack. LOL. It sounds ridiculous as I have never been addicted to any other movie soundtrack before. Sigh. Top 5 songs.

1. Bella's lullaby - carter burwell
2. Full moon - black ghost
3. Decode - paramore
4. Supermassive black hole - muse
5. Leave out all the rest - linkin park

Thanx to gman bcoz introduce me to paramore, and jiji for converting the song.

Btw, I have finished reading eclipse. Sigh. What a very complicated love story. Can't wait for breaking dawn.

Wassalam.

3 comments:

gman said...

omg...

aq bru download semlm album 2!!!
lolz..
what a coincidence~~

ive always been an addict to movie's soundtrack

like JUNO!!theyre provided some good songs innit

Anna said...

dont dare spoil it!!
ngahahahaha bg aku bace sendiri.
jgn bg hint ape2 pn okayyyy

Anna said...

btw. you have been tagged. see my page and you'll understand.