Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nickname,,,

Peace be upon you,,

Today is Saturday and as usual, the day that I'm waitning most than others. Why? It's time to rest and rejunuvate. Hurm, let's straight to my main point. Nickname. I maybe have several nicknames but not so many. Here we go,,

Abg E-Jay = My family call me "Abg Ejay" when I stay in the house,,

Shahrizal = My friends in SEMESTA ussually called me shahrizal, plus all my teachers and
lecturer,,I guess
Sherry = some of my 'gedik' friends would call me this name and I hate it,,

Shah = Students from Intec called this name, although lot of 'shah's here at RIT and Intec,,

Airee = Some of my friends from high school called me Airee and I like it. Haha. I don'y know
why. Maybe I created it by myself,,

That's all for my nicknames. I don't care people want to call me 'whatever' as long as it's not something embarrassed.

Here is a photo my brother edited for me. Just guess where is it??
Erm, it just makes me feelhomesick again. Sigh. I wonder when I could go back to Malaysia. Sunway pyramid, Mid Valley, Suria, I love you. I miss you so much!!..DAMMIT,,how come I could say that. Maybe I got aaddicted with them since they are my friends when I'm alone at home in Malaysia. Wahaha. Here at RIT, I'm searcing for a new one to replace them but I couldn't find any. Maybe I need to keep searching. Haha. Okay.
Till next time we meet again.
Wassalam.

p/s- I do very bad in english. Sorry for it. PeAcE.

3 comments:

Anna said...

go out and have a life. stop wondering when u cud go back. it'll feel like forever. take my words. and u'll be fine. ;) good luck with ur life kt rit ni lah yea.

shah.rizal said...

Owh,,actuallynow I'm short of money. You know rite, we need to pay the housig and food by ourselves, by then a single month, we just have 75 usd je kot..so,,cannot enjoy lg,,hehe,,

Anonymous said...

ahaha you have the same prob like me! sikit gle duit! jom la keje :D