Monday, September 29, 2008

"almond london vs london almond"

Peace be upon you,,

Here is the thing when I stay in jiji and joe house. The deal is which one is the correct one??,,Almond London or London Almond??,,basically,,for the correct english usage,,suppossed to be "London Almond" is the correct one,,however,,as Kak Aimi said to me,,"kite nie org kampung, x macam ko joe org KL panggil london almond,,kite nie org kampung panggil almond london je la,,". Hurm, technically, I would say almond london is better because I always say that word rather than london almond. Eh HELLOO,,even I stay in US,,almond london will be always in my heart.

Whatever it is, I have a very good time with jijie and joe. That was my first time making ALMOND LONDON in my life. Yaiks. With joe wif his handphone and jijie and his dota allstar, I couldn't help myself seeing their attitude at home. And the most popular words that I listen always, "bitch" and "dammit".

Erm,,even we have different shape of almond london, but it tastes good!!,,opssie,,thanx to Kak Aimi too for tranfering the biscuit and chocolate on the 'bekas kuih' and Abg Napi for seeing us making the almond. HAHA,,juz kidding.

By the way, I post some pic here,,


Jojo 'mengulik' the dough while watching the TV

Jiji ate the almond london more than 10 pieces I guess,,


The results,,,yea hea,,,
BTW,,thanx to joe because he tought me how to cook spaghetti. Although I hate to use knife, but I need to,,herm,,hehe
Here is a pic my bro edited for me. At that time I was at Teluk Batik,,looking at something hot!!,,


Hurm,,I guess I have to stop now. Got works to settle.
Wassalam.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambar ak buruk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna said...

sangat!! x hot langsung. euw

shah.rizal said...

xpo ah,,lpah nie kawe tangkap gambar mung pakai baju melayu!!!!

Anonymous said...

ahaha.. takde gmbr zizi yg lg ok ke o.O makcik aku n mak akku pun pgl almond london... Omg which one is right? :p