Sunday, October 10, 2010

its 1202 am....

Assalamualaikum...

Time: 1202 am
Day: Oct 10th

Right now, I'm studying biochemistry conformation & dynamics. It's MM equations and freaking difficult to understand. Sigh, swear to myself not to take ONLINE class ever again because I tend to procrastinate all the assignments, readings and what so ever.

Let's see, since I have not updated my blog since June, and there is a lot of things going on right now, maybe I would like to story you guys some of it and what other things that have gone through my mind.

Okay, some updates. I'm almost done with my Japanese minor! Hooray for me y'all! It has been like 6 tough quarters for me to confront this language class. I notice one of my weaknesses is learning foreign language. I admit that my English is not even good though compared with other Malaysians over here. It feels like I'm the worst. But yeah, it's my weakness and I don't want to talk about it in detail.

Oh yeah the Japanese minor. Since I'm almost done with it this quarter, I'm thinking to take another minor which is accounting. I love maths a lot since high school. And I love calculating money and money and money. Haha. There is one time I thought I wanted to be an accountant rather than a biotechnologist but it was too late =( . But hell yeah, I'm determined to do that accounting minor since I have lots of time left before graduate. So pray for me!!!!

Hurm, what else? Oh yeah, RAYA. To make it simple, I enjoyed celebrating RAYA over here. Full stop. 3 years already not celebrating RAYA with family, now feels like nothing. Already get used to be far away from them. They also understand how I feel. So, no homesick no "malaysia job"sick etc. It's not like I TOTALLY forget about them, feeling the way it's supposed to be. It's just the matter of time and distance, I believe, I believe I'm a matured strong person and I believe everything would end sooner. 2 years left is like 2 blinks of eyes. 1 year for each. =D

So what's up with my personal life? Huhu. Nothing much happened. Or I would rather say NOTHING happened. I'm just the same as the old me. No diet, no crush, no etc. My friends told me that I'm getting skinnier? Oh yeah I'm freaking skinny! SKINNIER than a person having the aneroxia nerbosa. HAHA. I think misspelled that.

But things get more difficult through out the years. Since I'm a junior, I have to take lots of elective classes, and its not that easy though. Plus having two positions in Malaysian club and UMNO has already made me crazy sometimes. You know, between studies, work, responsibility in clubs, I have to think smart, work hard on all of it. Sigh, that's all I can express to you guys right now. Maybe these obstacles... never mind. Forget it. My bad.

So, future plans? Vacation? Maybe. Already have a list of places to visit and enjoy. But I have to think twice, my personal financial account is not really that stable though. I have to be more saving since I have to pay for the minivan, flight ticket going back to Malaysia next year, buying important personal stuff etc. Since I'm a little 'boros' when things come to shopping, I will try not to do shopping that frequent.

It's October , hey today is 10:10:10 !!! =)

I have to go sleep la. Need to wake up at 430am to go work. =)

Before I end this post, let's read this,

Nabi s.a.w bersabda: "Malaikat sentiasa berdoa untuk seseorang kamu selama ia berada di tempat yang ia sembahyang padanya, selagi ia tidak berhadas, iaitu mereka memohon dengan berkata: "Ya Tuhan kami! Ampunilah dosanya, ya Tuhan kami! Berilah rahmat kepadanya."

Abu Huraiarah r.a

Till me meet next time!

Wassalam . PEACE! =)

1 comment:

Anna said...

がんばりましょよ、一緒に!:)